- To raise awareness and interest in marine conservation issues in Plettenberg Bay
- To support applied research that informs management authorities with scientific advice when making decisions concerning the conservation of local marine species
- To expose volunteers to local marine research, conservation and community education initiatives
- To teach young children about the value of our oceans
- To install a sense of community and support by collaborating with other conservation organizations and research institutes in the region
Check out what you can expect while volunteering with us. CLICK HERE TO VEIW .