- To raise awareness and interest in marine conservation issues facing Plettenberg Bay
- To support applied research that informs management authorities with scientific advice when making decisions concerning the conservation of local marine species
- To expose volunteers to local marine research, conservation and community education projects
- To teach young children about the value of our oceans
- To install a sense of community and support by collaborating with local conservation organizations
Check out what you can expect while volunteering with us. CLICK HERE TO VEIW .