To raise awareness for and interest in marine conservation issues. We do this by regularly keeping up to date with research projects that support protection and rehabilitation of bio-diversity and responsible socio-economic development in Plettenberg Bay, as well as by educating locals and foreigners alike on the principles of conservation. Our goals are as follows:
- To create an efficient marine management plan that can be supported in the future.
- To teach our children about the value of our oceans.
- To allow volunteers from around the globe an opportunity to explore the world of conservation from a South African perspective.
- To install a sense of community and support by collaborating with other conservation organizations, the State, and the private sector.
- We foresee ourselves developing strategies to ensure the long-term sustainability of our natural resources, and creating a model that can be replicated along all coastal lines.