To raise awareness for and interest in marine conservation issues. We do this by supporting research projects that ensures responsible socio-economic development in Plettenberg Bay. In so doing we educate locals and foreigners alike on various aspects of conservation. Our goals are as follows:
- To support researchers and management authorities in the development of effective marine management plans.
- To teach our children about the value of our oceans.
- To allow volunteers from around the globe an opportunity to explore the world of conservation from a South African perspective.
- To install a sense of community and support by collaborating with research institutions, conservation organizations and the private sector.
- We support the development of strategies that ensure the long-term sustainability of our natural resources, and the creation of a model that can be replicated along all coastal lines.